|128px||Zephyr is god of wind and stuff. He is the ultimate in lane control and pushing for someone who knows how to play him. This has been my build in a few games but it by no means a final solution I have built him in many ways to try go against the other team. I believe playing zephyr can make you a better player because how well you do relies on how well you deny and last hit early on in the game. The Zephyr can be considered a Pusher, Disabler, and a Assassin.|
- Leap - Useful for last hitting groups of mobs with low hp or running away from a gank.
- Cyclones - Adds AoE damage which is useful for clearing creep waves. Cyclones can also be called back by activating this skill to restore hp and mana
- Wind Shield - Great if you need to tank for a little while.
- Wind Control - Useful for running away or putting on top of a tower.
- 64px - 500
- Helps you last hit better so you can get more cyclones
- 64px - 90
- In case your cyclones don't heal you enough.
Total Cost = 590
- 64px - 500
- Turn your Punch Dagger into this. Nice chunk of damage and gets you inventory space back.
Total Cost = 500
- 64px - 5150
- Damage, evasion, and a damage aura.
Total Cost = 5150
- 64px - 4700
- Makes you into a pretty good tank, and more aoe damage
Total Cost = 4700
This is one of the best heroes at pushing lanes and can out farm and level other heroes if you get a lot of last hits at the start of the game. This hero is not easy for starting players but if you know the basics of last hitting you can do very well.