|128px||The Soul Reaper is one of the strongest heroes in the game. With unique abilities Soul Reaper can easily change the outcome of the game. He can be classified as a support hero or a semi-carry or even a strong pusher.|
- Judgement - You will be using it all game, it can heal allies, and it can hurt enemies; it's Judgment!
- Withering Presence - Withering Presence is strong early game yet it warns enemies of Soul Reaper's Precense. Quite a trade off but quite worth it.
- Inhuman Nature - Soul Reaper's amazing ability to push comes from Inhuman Nature
- Demonic Execution (Hellbourne Execution) - The most feared skill from Soul Reaper,Demonic Execution makes Soul Reaper the Reaper.
Combining all these skills makes Soul Reaper not only a great support but also has the ability to carry if built right.
There are many different variations of the skill build for Soul Reaper, they all depending on what the player wants to do early game.
Early Withering Presence
This skill build maxes Withering Presence early to push enemy laners out of the lane.
Combines both Withering Presence and Inhuman Nature early
Early Inhuman Nature
Focuses on spamming Judgement while last hitting.
|Level||Early Withering Presence||Hybrid (Recommended)||Early Inhuman Nature|
|2||Withering Presence||Withering Presence||Inhuman Nature|
|4||Withering Presence||Withering Presence||Inhuman Nature|
|6||Demonic Execution||Demonic Execution||Demonic Execution|
|8||Withering Presence||Inhuman Nature||Inhuman Nature|
|9||Withering Presence||Inhuman Nature||Inhuman Nature|
|10||Inhuman Nature||Inhuman Nature||Stat Bonus|
|11||Demonic Execution||Demonic Execution||Demonic Execution|
|12||Inhuman Nature||Inhuman Nature||Stat Bonus|
|13||Inhuman Nature||Withering Presence||Stat Bonus|
|14||Inhuman Nature||Withering Presence||Stat Bonus|
|15||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Withering Presence|
|16||Demonic Execution||Demonic Execution||Demonic Execution|
|17||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Withering Presence|
|18||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Withering Presence|
|19||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Withering Presence|
|20||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus|
|21||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus|
|22||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus|
|23||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus|
|24||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus|
|25||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus||Stat Bonus|
For the Inhuman Nature build it focuses on using Judgement for laning. The player must have confident last hitting skills to keep his mana pool going
This is a very basic starting item list, it can be modified for situation or player needs
- 64px X2 = 180
- For more lane staying power
- 64px X2 = 370
- For some early game stats
- 64px X1 = 53
- A bit more early game stats (Can be built into something else)
Total Cost = 328
For Soul Reaper early game isn't a very good place for him, so he will be getting things that will help him support
- 64px X1 = 1503
- Gives extra armor for a tad bit more survivability, moveseepd, and also helps pushing with its active
- 64px X1 = 519
- This always helps for some burst healing and mana management
Total Cost = 2022
In game Soul Reaper will start working towards one large itemw
- 64px X1 = 3850
- Great for energy management and to buff up Soul Reaper
Total Cost = 3850
Most of the time the game would end at Sacrificial Stone because you will start pushing extremely quickly. If it does get any farther I myself will start building up as a carry
- 64px X1 = 5100
- This item will make Soul Reaper into a carry. Also by taking away their magic armor your ultimate will kill people sooner!!!
Total Cost = 5100
The build above is my usual build that leads up to being able to carry but their are many variations for it
- 64px X1 = 5150
- This item can either be put in the place of Sacrificial Stone or after it. It combines with Withering Presence very well draining everyones health.
- 64px X1 = 2700
- It replaces Plated Greaves, it really helps Soul reaper defend and push lanes.
- 64px X1 = 4700
- Great for team fights and clearing big mobs of creeps (Combine with Judgement)
- 64px X1 = 2306
- Support healing OVERDRIVER! More healing for the team
- 65px X1 = 5675
- For teams that need some disable
It only letting me put five items here but there are many more items that could be viable for Soul Reaper including:
- Nome's Wisdom
- Barrier Idol
- Shrunken Head
- Behemoth's Heart
- Null Stone
- Staff of the Master
- Frostwolf's Skull
- Daemonic Breast Plate
Soul Reaper shines late game. So your goal is to keep yourself alive until then.
This is sooo simple, you have superior lane staying power, all you have to do is perfectly last hit and deny. As you last hit and deny you will start gaining mana, so feel free to use Judgement as much as you want as long as you can last hit and deny correctly if you have Inhuman Nature. You can also harass with Judgement, just wait for melee heroes to go in for the deny and then use Judgement on them they will start getting worried and stop last-hitting. For ranged heros you half to get a bit closer to them although this is a bit risky against really aggressive players cause they can deal back damage at you really easily, use this strategy with caution. Stay alive, keep your ally alive <--Your Goal.
In Middle game you farm and assist in team fights and ganks. If you have Withering Presence careful because it could tip off an enemy that your near by. Unless you find one person really weak don't try a gank alone, always help your allies. Careful not to killsteal with Demonic Execution because some of your allies might really need those kills ie. Carries. Try to heal as many allies that are hurt with Judgement after a while your allies will love you.
Late game is very situational for Soul Reaper, if he was played well in Middle Game he will excel at whatever purpose you built him for, semi-carry or supporter.
Specific Skill Usage Править
Judgment might seem to be very close ranged but in reality it has a lot of range, having a maximum of 500 range its more range than Moon Queens attack range. Just remember you don't need to be really close to the enemies for them to get hit with Judgment, always be aware of your position and your enemies don't put yourself in too much danger.
Demonic Execution is not only a finishing move but also a stun, a stun can mean life or death of an enemy or an ally. Use it as a stun when you really need it.
Self Explanatory. Level 3 ult = KILL at 41% health
Soul Reaper can benefit every single hero in the game by supporting them but Soul Reaper doesn't have much survivability early game so heroes that can help him survive will benefit him a lot.
- Keeper of the Forest - He can eye up the forest to prevent incoming ganks for Soul Reaper and also can invis Soul Reaper to save him
- Scout - Eyes can help detect incoming ganks
- Accursed - Accursed has great ability to keep other people alive by shielding and healing them.
Soul Reaper is doesn't have very much survivability so gankers will prey on him a lot
- Scout - There is no telling where scout will pop out and ruin Soul Reapers day
- Valkyrie - Also a ganker
- Night Hound - Although he can't kill soul reaper easily he can make sure that Soul Reaper gets no farm
- Sand Wraith - Crazy no warning ganker
- Magebane - Soul Reapers a mage. Magebane kills mages.
- Deadwood - Fearful ganker with a lot of spike damage
- Devourer - He can gank without warning
- Pyromancer - Ganking with no warning and spike damage
- Pharaoh - If played correctly he can quickly take down Soul Reaper
Thats all for now!
"Evilandrex's Soul Reaper - Your Soul is Mine!" guide is intended for www.honwiki.net.
Copyright © 2009 Evilandrex All Rights Reserved